Tuesday, March 20, 2012

M.A.C

This past weekend I made my way to the Cosmetic Company Outlet (CCO) near me and I was so happy to find MAC's Morning Frost paint pot from the Glitter and Ice collection! It is a shimmering champagne taupe color. Paint pots can be used as a base or as an all over lid color. It's like a cream eyeshadow and lasts all day. I tried to pick up the color in the picture that I took, but it still doesn't do it justice. Highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it since it's not available on the website anymore. I also got it for $12 instead of $19!

I also picked up a new coral blush at the MAC counter for the spring time and decided on Style. I had heard awesome reviews about this product and the lady at the counter said it would be a perfect shade for me. It is a coral-peach with gold pearl frost, but doesn't come off shimmery or glittery which I was worried about! Applies easily and definitely has staying power. With a tan it makes an instant glow and I have been using it every day since I got it. Around $20 and well worth it! I was also thinking about picking up MAC's Fleur Power next, any thoughts or suggestions?!

8 comments:

  1. Such great deals for amazing products! I love anything MAC and really want to try that beautiful coral blush,

    Lacey xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it! Definitely it's such a gorgeous shade!

      Love your blog :) currently following!

      Delete
  2. Great post, you have really lovely blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much I appreciate that! =) sure thing!

      Delete
  3. I love Mac products! I have a bunch of their eyeshadows, I'll have to try the blush, such a pretty color.

    LikeLoveStyle
    xxChloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always stuck with their eyeshadows and have been recently venturing towards their blushes! Definitely have too! =)

      Delete
  4. I've never had any mac products as I have very sensitive skin so I worry that they might react. What do you think? Love the shade of the blush
    I am now following you please follow back x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have sensitive skin as well and their blushes have been fine for me! I would recommend having one of the ladies at the counter put the blush on you, go all day, and see how it goes! =)

    ReplyDelete